Because we’re not just rebuilding a city, we’re reinjecting life. Because we want to continue promoting and developing Lebanese creatives abroad.
By launching our How MAD is Beirut fundraising campaign, we’re revealing 50 stories of Lebanon’s hidden gems and helping Lebanese youth and seniors generate revenues from abroad.
We are fundraising for 157 000$ to
- Fundraise for Beirut relief
- Promote Lebanon beyond the recent apocalypse
- Reveal 50 Lebanese stories within 4 months
- Reduce brain drain of Lebanese talents through remote work
- Help Lebanese creatives live from their art online with basic digital knowledge
Thanks to our partnership with the USAID-funded IM Capital on its relief initiative من_قلبي_دعم_لبيروت#, we have reached a first milestone in this project. We’re now ready to train 17 Lebanese artists and designers to structure their business and develop it in France and promote over 35 Lebanese creatives and local brands affected by the Beirut blast in August.
To benefit from this initiative and join our program, simply fill this form and we will reach out to you directly.
Available Perks & Products
Job Creation & Social Impact
Reduce brain drain & allow Lebanese artists to live from their art from the comfort of their home without digital knowledge.
• 50 Lebanese stories of arts & crafts filmed & promoted in 4 months
• Reduce brain drainof Lebanese talents through our remote teams
• Insure diversity & inclusion (women & BoP representation in Slashers & Gems)
• Help senior isolated craftsmen live from their art online without digital knowledge
• Maintain Jobs of Lebanese artists, craftsmen & designers
• 100 Lebanese musicians, artists & designers promoted in Europe per year
• 720 Lebanese art & craft products to be purchased online by a mediterranean audience
• 250 000$ revenues in fresh money for Lebanese seniors & youth